Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Package: Presonus FADERPORT 16 USB 16-Channel Mix Production DAW Controller Mac/PC + (1) Rockville ROCKSHIELD 3 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam with Sound Dampening Foam + Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic With High Quality Metal Construction and Shock Mount
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
Video of FaderPort 16:Description:
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 16’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 16 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 16 handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. Having the ability to control the levels of 16 channels at once makes creating the perfect mix easier than ever before. And the FaderPort 16 allows you to view just the information you need to access. Sixteen digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. Quickly navigate between tracks and buses. Need to automate your virtual instruments? The FaderPort 16 lets you view just those tracks, making switching automation tasks a breeze. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.
The FaderPort 16's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One® integration.
FaderPort 16’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins. But the FaderPort 16 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 16, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow and the most session control you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 16 for yourself!
- (1) Presonus FADERPORT 16 USB 16-Channel Mix Production DAW Controller Mac/PC
- (1) Rockville ROCKSHIELD 3 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Presonus FADERPORT 16 USB 16-Channel Mix Production DAW Controller Mac/PC
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
The Rockville Difference:
you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the
stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from
China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost
but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get
you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville
products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the
industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they
reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal
components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are
virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class
to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting
production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to
their factory to quality control every line of production. During
production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the
extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional
quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the
production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their
vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of
products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed
with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly
recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top
selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified
instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes
the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for
Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to
the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your
computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to
connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you
would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large
diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high
and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested
at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the
same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that
under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product
is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want
even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists
of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want
that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and
ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300%
more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we
- Input / Output:
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- 16 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
- Buttons and Knobs:
- General Controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Track Management, Click On/Off, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader Functionality: Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Window View: Mix, Project, Transport, Undo
- Transport: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation: Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event, Scrub, Nudge
- Console Management: Show/Hide: Audio Tracks, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCAs, FX; Show All
- Displays: 16 digital scribble strip displays, time code display, channel meters
- Power: 12 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
- Dimensions: 2.11" H x 11.9" D x 19.6" W
- Weight: 8 lbs
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
Video of ROCKSHIELD 3:
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Rockville’s Rockshield 3 studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 2-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield 3 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the Rockshield 3 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- 5 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- RockShield 3 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features a 2-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.2'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: Faderport 16+RMF2+RCM03
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are